Tuesday, September 8, 2009

看见一位朋友的活力与幸福

Email from one of my old closed friend.

"Dear

Do not worry about that, harvest comes with hard work. I understand from my mentor that this business have 2 phases, 1st is the incubation phase, we just do it with believe and faith, you do not get return much and just have to keep on doing. But after will be the harvest phases, which you will have a tremendously increase in your returns and enjoy what you like to do in Life. There is no free lunch in the world as everyone know. Even I’m in learning stage too, I try to use the product and get to know what is exactly benefits me. Meanwhile, I can become a smart consumer rather than to buy things with nothing gain. As now we can become pro-sumer which we can earn $ while spend $ especially for FMCG. Did both of you build this business with the BWW? It is very crucial to follow this system. Otherwise, we can’t succeed in this business as plan to make it within 2-5 years.

Girl, there is no regret to approach me late J there is always another opportunities out there. But I’m happy to hear you have change your mind and perspective. Yup, I’m agreed that we must have good partner and supportive one. Otherwise, we cannot be succeed also. At first when I do not understand, I have stereotype to “Amway’ too. But I have a great mentor and they are very supportive, we have a strong team. They clear all my doubts and luckily my boy is very open-minded and he is very happy to build this business for our future. He is the one who started to look at this business opportunity 1st. Then he know I have prejudice, he explain to me why we should do this. Do not pre-judge anything before we better understanding, this is what I’ve learn from them. Just a very simple example: you know Dr. Mahathir-our prime minister? Right? But do you understand how is he actually is besides the news on paper? Haha..this is the common example they told me. Same as Amway, everyone know Amway, but do you understand? Haha! This is the question. In fact, Amway has totally different from those couples years ago, now “Amway’ has changed, no more aunty knock the door to sell soap or detergent, is all about a smart consumer to do direct buying rather to make other people rich. Do not give up, both of you have make a right choice, as long as you do not quit, you’ll be succeed someday. As my mentor told me, this is not scheme cepat kaya, but is scheme mesti kaya id you do it persistently. Perhaps we may work together in some day.

I’m happy to share with you. We are friends, is very great if we can succeed together in life. We share joy and tears and so forth. "


No comments:

Post a Comment